Sonntag, 6. August 2017

The Poxwalkers done and finally some more DnD

With the Poxwalkers and more done, this week was quite good for the tally. Besides the progress with the Death Guard I finished up some Dungeons and Dragons miniatures for a game on friday.

Poxwalkers
Pict 218: Poxwalkers
First up are the remaining 18 Poxwalkers from the Dark Imperium box, halve of which are converted for mor variety. I went for bright colours with the oranges, greens and blues. Other than that the main work was done with different washes.


Bugbear D&D
Pict: 219 Bugbear
Bugbear D&D
Pict 220: Bugbear
Hellhounds D&D
Pict 221: Hellhounds
Hellhounds D&D
Pict 222: Hellhound
Next up are three more miniatures for DnD. The bugbear stood on my paintingtable for months only waiting for the final highlights. Thus he finished up pretty fast and I was then able to get to work on two Hellhounds. They come in a clear plastic, but I decided to just spray them white and then lay down progressivly darker tones from yellow to dark red.


Foetid Bloat-Drone (WIP)
Pict 223: Foetid Bloat-Drone (WIP)
Foetid Bloat-Drone (WIP)
Pict 224: Foetid Bloat-Drone(WIP)
Death Guard (WIP)
Pict 225: Death Guard (WIP)
Lastly here are some miniatures I worked on during this last week. The Bloat-Drone is really getting there - only the highlights are missing. The Lord of Contagion and the Plaguecaster have their basecoats (almost) done and are awaiting the washes, while the Plaguemarines are only now getting the first layer of white armour.

With 21 miniatures added to the tally of painted models, I already painted more miniatures than I painted in 2015, so there's a first goal achived. I didn't finish up the Hunter Orcs in time for the tournament last weekend, but they performed well nonetheless. Right now they are rowed up on my table again...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen