Sunday 13 May 2018

Malbeth the Seer and Arvedui, Last King of Arnor

This week I can only show two completed miniatures but with those I finished I managed to paint all the Arnor models I own currently.

Malbeth the Seer and King Arvedui
Pict 424: Malbeth the Seer and King Arvedui
Arvedui, Last King of Arnor
Pict 425: Arvedui, Last King of Arnor
Arvedui, Last King of Arnor
Pict 426: Arvedui, Last King of Arnor

First up is Arvedui. I really like the Arthurian feel this miniature has with the beard and the bowl cut hair. I chose the colours to match my Arnor Warriors. For a short time he looked a bit like Santa Claus but I hope that impression is gone after I painted the fur trimmings a dark grey.

Malbeth the Seer
Pict 427: Malbeth the Seer
Malbeth the Seer
Pict 428: Malbeth the Seer

And here is Malbeth the Seer - at first I wanted to paint the robes a dark red (seems to be one of my favourite colours) but that would have made him to similar to Elrond. But I do have to say the miniature would also make for a good Círdan, since the GW Círdan has no beard.

Other than those two I didn't have to much time this week, but I managed to play around with green and brown putty. I look forward to doing some sculpting in the coming weeks even if it only is to fill in some gaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment