Sunday 12 May 2019

The last member of the Fellowship of the Ring

Only a quick update today since I did not have to much time to paint this week. But I managed to paint the last missing member of the Fellowship of the Ring.

Bill the Pony
Pict 664: Bill the Pony
At least since I painted the Balin's tomb Diorama last year, I had a version of almost all of the heroes of the Fellowship. But the one miniature I was missing from the list was the humble Bill the Pony. I painted him less with the Middle-earth SBG in mind however but as a beast of burden for my Pathfinder character (he's so weak!).

Kiri (Critical Role)
Pict 665: Kiri (Critical Role)

After that I also finished up Kiri the Tengu from Critical Role. She reallly has huge eyes and I had to look at a few birdeyes before I knew what I wanted to do with them. I'm happy with they turned out but the big pupils are of a bit more comical style than I usually paint.

2 comments:

  1. Bill was the real hero! Great job on the birdlike eyes. I really must start watching critical role again. Its good background whilst painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly: Bill is the best. I am so used to having something on in the background whilst painting that it feels off to do it without.

      Delete