Sunday 26 November 2023

Infinity Mercenaries: Kaplan Tactical Service

November once again provided very little hobby time, so this post will be a quick catch-up. I managed tp finish a small project for Infinity: a company of Kaplan Mercenaries. I also did a little bit more work on the Oldhammer undead miniatures I had started at the start of the month.

Kaplan Mercenary Company
Pict 1389: Kaplan Mercenary Company
Kaplans, Yuan Yuan, Ghulam and the Yu Jing Ambassador HVT
Pict 1390: Kaplans, Yuan Yuan, Ghulam and the Yu Jing Ambassador HVT

One of my friends is really into the Mercenaries game mode for Infinity and has been trying to get me paint up a team as well. I had an old box of the Kaplan Tactical Service and took the opportunity to paint them in different (but similar) colours to my usual Haqqislam/Dashat Company collection. Besides the Kaplans I also added in a Yuan Yuan, a Ghulam and an HVT to round out a small 100 point list. I'm really happy to have this use for the Ghulams - I already have six with this exact load out in older poses painted.

Vampires, Necromancer, Werefox and Cats (WIP)
Pict 1391: Vampires, Necromancer, Werefox and Cats (WIP)

I also worked on the Undeads from last post - they are now basecoated and had a wash. Highlighting them and doing the detail work should not take to long!


2 comments:

  1. Love the colours in the infinity figures.
    Very Brotherhood of Nod or Cobra themed when you look at them.
    How hard are infinity figures to put together being metals? I heard they have all sorts of fiddly little parts separate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Sometimes there are very fiddly bits, but in the end I always managed to put them together. That's especially thing with the older models, I feel. The newer ones do also often come in several parts, but I did not have to glue on any separate antennae in quite some time!

      Delete