Sunday 16 July 2017

Noxious Blightbringer WIP

So just a really quick update from me this week. I worked on the Hunter Orcs and started with the rest of the Poxwalkers. And then I had to get started with the Death Guard for real and got some paint on one of their characters.

Noxious Blightbringer (WIP)
Pict 213: Noxious Blightbringer (WIP)

Noxious Blightbringer (WIP)
Pict 214: Noxious Blightbringer (WIP)
And here he is! My version of a blightbringer without the incensors. I tried and get mutch work done with washes - the armour is Seraphim Sepia over Pallid Wych Flesh - and went for a Pre-Heresy insprired scheme. Tried to get some contrast with the Nurgling and the Plasmapistol. Up until now it's about an hours work - I'm curious how long it will take to highlight and weather him!

No comments:

Post a Comment