Sunday 18 February 2018

A second Pyrovore and more Arnor Warriors

I didn't have to much hobby time this week again, but I made some progress with the Tyranids I had started at the tail end of the last year. And I managed to throw down some colours on my remaining Arnor Warriors, but sadly I didn't finish anything to put on my painted tally.

Tyranids (WIP)
Pict 369: Tyranids (WIP)

With these Tyranids, I'm getting ever so nearer to completing all of Tyranid backlog. With the state that they are in, only the caprapaces and teeth are missing and I'm looking forward to getting them of my table.

Arnor Warriors (WIP)
Pict 370: Arnor Warriors (WIP)

And here are my Arnor Warriors. I followed the recipe I tried out the previous week. As you can see, I built all the variations of arms / bodies and as with the test piece, two more have added feathers to denote their status. The one with the two feathers will be the lieutenant for my Battle Company. I'll have to raid the familiy tree of the Atani to give them names.
The Warriors have all had their base colours and now await the washes and highlights. Other than that, I also converted and prepared some more miniatures but I didn't manage to prime them due to bad weather.

3 comments:

  1. Rippers! Yay! I notice you've put up to 7 on a base! Not cheap like me then :D They look much better but I need more bases for games so I generally only used 4. I keep meaning to buy the Forgeworld ones but never get round to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love those little bugs. The bases with more of them on look better but they are harder to paint as well... Once I finished these four, I'll almost have 20 bases so that I'm good for a while (I think...).
      Those FW ones are great too! I really want to get some of the Skyslashers as well.

      Delete