Sunday 24 March 2019

Chicken-Leg Remotes

Well, this week was not quite as productive as the last few. But I still managed to finish the paintjob on my two chicken-leg Haqqislam Remotes.


Fanous Remote, Shaytanyiah Remote
Pict 619: Fanous Remote, Shaytanyiah Remote
Fanous Remote, Shaytanyiah Remote
Pict 620: Fanous Remote, Shaytanyiah Remote
Fanous Remote, Rafiq Remote, Shihab Remote
Pict 621: Fanous Remote, Rafiq Remote, Shihab Remote

I particularily like the look of these two because I had the opportunity for many glowy bits on red armour panels which makes for a nice contrast. I built them as a Shaytanyiah with the Missile Launcher and a Fanous with the Sniffer but nothing else. I magnatised the guns onto the Fanous, so that I can play them as a Rafiq with Rifle and Light Shotgun or a Shihab with the HMG. The latter will have proxed a little because I didn't want to magentise the 360° Visor as well - the conncetion seemed a little to small to attempt it.


Golfimbul mounted, Golfimbul on foot, Grishnákh (WIP)
Pict 622: Golfimbul mounted, Golfimbul on foot, Grishnákh (WIP)

With the sucess of the Mordor Orcs I also started on heroes to leed them: Grishnákh to also go with Merry and Pippin from earlier this year and Golfimbul mounted and on foot. The latter currently has no profile, but I imagine he might be a fun hero to play in Battle Companies.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the chicken walkers. If I ever get into Infinity again I will play Haqqislam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very much agree! Sad thing is that they already have new models - but they are on four legs... I might have to get some two more while I can still get them.

      Delete
    2. Whaaat? Dammit I like walkers. Back to Aleph then? It's been years since I looked at Infinity

      Delete