Sunday 1 December 2019

Ghulams and Bounty Hunters

I spentmore time painting some rather old Infinity miniatures: four of the earlies Ghulam Infantry figures that were released for the game. I also managed to finish the Halfling Quesnef and then got to work on some more Mercenaries for my foray into the NA2 – Domovoi, the Dogwarrior from the Outrage manga and a start on the Authorized Bounty Hunter on bike.

Ghulam and Mercenaries
Pict 753: Ghulam and Mercenaries
Ghulam Infantry
Pict 754: Ghulam Infantry
Ghulam Infantry
Pict 755: Ghulam Infantry
The three Ghulam Infantry with rifle and light shotgun are from the first Haqqislam Starter set realeased sometime in 2007 (?). They are part of the game's history and still look all right but as I said in my last post the faces are pretty comical ad the poses are a bit stiff. The doctor with her MediKit falls in the same category but I like the pose of her reloading.

Domovoi
Pict 756: Domovoi
Domovoi
Pict 757: Domovoi
Vania 'Domovoi' Nevsky is a Dogface from Ariada and thus I hat the chance to again go for different colours. I incorporated the beige kneepads as a nod to my Haqqislam but overall went for a more contemporary look. His face really shows what you can do in digital sculptig - I love the angry look barring his teeth and it was a joy to paint. He's not on the base he comes with since I don't like the way he overlaps the 25mm size and thus was promoted to a 40mm base. He might get some playtime as McMurrough but I really want to paint that model as well so that Domovoi might be only a character piece I painted for myself.

Authorized Bounty Hunter (Bike)
Pict 758: Authorized Bounty Hunter (Bike)
Authorized Bounty Hunter (Bike)
Pict 759: Authorized Bounty Hunter (Bike)
Authorized Bounty Hunter (Tactical Rock)
Pict 760: Authorized Bounty Hunter (Tactical Rock)
Authorized Bounty Hunter (Tactical Rock)
Pict 761: Authorized Bounty Hunter (Tactical Rock)
And here is my start on the first Authorized Bounty Hunter. I'm going to need quite a few of them to play Dashat, since they can mix into any fireteam. Corvus Belli sells this one with a bike but I separated and magnetised them since they are not certain to get the bike on the Booty Lvl. 2 table. Additionally I now have a cool bike for the next time one of my Ghazi finds one in a panoply!
Quesnef, Halfling Form
Pict 762: Quesnef, Halfling Form
Quesnef, Halfling Form
Pict 763: Quesnef, Halfling Form
Since I showed a WIP in my last post, there was not that much left to do with this nice little halfling. With his green coat he now looks a bit to much like a leprachaun, but I'm happy with him nonetheless.

3 comments:

  1. The dogface does look very menacing and the leprechaun still looks like a hobbit to me. But what has he got in his pocketses? (I mean behind his back)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He's holding a beaded necklace - quite astonishing how they were able to model the fingers holding on bead just like a rosary.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I thought it looked like a bit like a rosary but then I remembered that Frodo kept the one ring on a chain. But its definitely not a ring.

      Delete