Sunday 28 June 2020

New and old Projects

I did not have that much time for the hobby and did not touch a brush to a model during the past two weeks... But I managed to strip some new and old friends and build a few more models to take up space on my table.

Pict 907: New and old Projects
As you can see my model selection is somewhat eclectic once more: some Warhammer High Elves, one Bretonnian, six more Rohan Royal Guard, Jarlaxle Baenre and of course that montrosityof  a Red Dragons in the background... Next I'll have to get out the green stuff and fill in some gaps. Fortunately the dragon fit together pretty well after some hot baths.

2 comments:

  1. So, not much time for hobby but you still managed to build/strip 15 models in a fortnight. Sometimes I don't manage that much in a year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! And I even managed to do some greenstuffing later that evening.

      Delete