Sunday 10 December 2017

A little Nurgle here and there

This week I pretty much didn't have any time to paint but I managed to get a litte work done with my Death Guard.
Plague Marine Icon Bearer
Pict 301: Plaguemarine Icon Bearer
 First is this updated Plagemarine. - I added the banner of a Nurgle Sorcerer by ForgeWorld to his back to make him the Icon Bearer of the squad, since every squad should have one.

Nurgle Chaos Space Marine Sorcerer (WIP)
Pict 302: Nurgle Chaos Space Marine Sorcerer (WIP)

The only other miniature I can show is said Nurgle Sorcerer. He's not wuite done yet - Im not quite sure wether I'll keep the face like it is now or if I shoud mess about with it some more. Other than that the base is obviously missing - I still haven't gotten around to buy some more Agrellan Badland...

No comments:

Post a Comment