Sunday 29 October 2017

Edward Scissorhands for the Death Guard

This week the Real Life took over so that there is not too much progress. I only managed to finish painting one lonely miniature I baptised Edward Scissorhands!

Death Guard Chaos Lord
Pict 267: Death Guard Chaos Lord
Death Guard Chaos Lord
Pict 268: Death Guard Chaos Lord
 This miniature is originally one of the Chaos Chosen from the Dark Vengece box. I really liked it when it was released and got it as th only one of the Chaos part of the box. This week I decided to repaint it for my new Death Guard army. I delibered how to use it with the Codex and only found two ways: Either use it as a proxy Possed Marine or a Chaos Lord. I finally decided to go with the Chaos Lord because the miniature has an appropriate amount of detail and I don't own any other Posessed so that a single one wouldn't be that usefull.
Only thing missing is the basing - I ran out of Agrellan Badland when I finished the Plague Marines. I wanted to show the Lord nevertheless but I'll have to swing by my FLGS and pick up some paints.

Pict 269: Nymphe (WIP)
Pict 270: Giant Eagle (WIP)




Next up are two WIPs for my Wood Elves army. I had a spare Dryad lying about and converted her with some mor branches out the back to use her as a Nymphe. I wanted to try and go with a birch theme for this one since I never had done it before. I'm not quite happy yet but luckily I'm not done yet! The Giant Eagle is also quite far along - the feathers are almost done I only want to get a bit more of a brown pattern on the white parts and then I can finish up the details such as the beak and the claws.

No comments:

Post a Comment