Sunday 15 October 2017

The rage of the Gundabad Berserkers

So after I didn't finish anything last week, this week I did get something done! Other than the four Gundabad Berserkers, I advanced some other projects - but they are nowhere near to show even as a WIP.
Gundabad Bersekers
Pict 260: Gundabad Bersekers
Gundabad Bersekers
Pict 261: Gundabad Bersekers
 As I said in the blurb - the only thing I finished are the four Gundabad Berserkers. They were considered for a team tournament, but right now it looks like they will be substituted by an Ogre. The hit to the army's breakoint is not to and the ability to throw opponents is to good to give up.
I'm rather happy with how the grey skin turned out - much better than the one I managed on Bolg. So redoing that is added to the ToDo pile.

Diablo II D&D Miniatures
Pict 262: Diablo II D&D Miniatures

Speaking of the ToDo pile: A good friend of mine gifted me these amazing D&D miniatures made by Wizards of the Coast to add to my list of thinges to paint. I really like the oldschool look of them and do look forward to work on them. And of course to get to play them!

No comments:

Post a Comment