Sunday 23 July 2017

Washes are drying on the Hunter Orcs; The Noxious Blightbringer is done

Just as you can read in the title, I got quite a bit of work done on the Hunter Orcs and I managed to finish the Blighbringer for my Death Guard.

Noxious Blightbringer
Pict 215: Noxious Blightbringer

Noxious Blightbringer
Pict 216: Noxious Blightbringer
As I suspected last week there was not to much to be done with the Noxious Blightbringer. I decided to try and weather the bronze with Hawk Turquoise for some verdigris which I quite like. Other than that I tried and mix the Blood for the Bloodgod and the Nugle's Rot on his tunic to get some really disguting effect. I do like it but I think, I will have to work on the blood effects to make them even better.

Hunter Orcs (WIP)
Pict 217: Hunter Orcs (WIP)
And here is anonther picuture of the Hunter Orcs. They are still not done, but they are getting there - the base colours are down and the washes are drying as I write. I hope to finish them until friday, but they should aready meet the requirements of the tournament.
Other than that I also continued with the Poxwalkers, but not so mutch as to warrant a picture. It's hard to paint two "hordes" but since the Walkers and the Orcs are very different it's not to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment