Sunday 12 December 2021

Finishing the Swordmasters + Glaurio ven Alten III

These past two weeks, I made a successful dent into the unfinished project of the year. I finished the Swordmasters of Hoeth that I started back in April. Afterwards, I finished the other Blade character from the Cursed City Box, Glaurio ven Alten III.

Swordmasters of Hoeth
Pict 1102: Swordmasters of Hoeth
Swordmasters of Hoeth
Pict 1103: Swordmasters of Hoeth
Swordmasters of Hoeth
Pict 1104: Swordmasters of Hoeth
These five Swordmasters are the remainder of a unit I had started in spring. Sometime during the summer I decided I only need to have each sculpt once and sold a few. I also was missing exactly one pose and only recently managed to pick it up. So it did make sense to let them lie for a bit and only now paint them (at least that's what I tell myself...). Anyways, the unit is now complete and I'm very happy with them!

Glaurio ven Alten III
Pict 1105: Glaurio ven Alten III
Glaurio ven Alten III
Pict 1106: Glaurio ven Alten III

Then here is Glaurio ven Alten III the next hero to reclaim the Cursed City from the evil Vampires. Really a lovely model – a bit fiddly to paint, but the result really speaks for itself. I'm particularly happy with the face! Up until now my plan to only paint the stuff I had already started worked out quite well. I can't wait to have the Cursed City box all painted up!


2 comments:

  1. Perfect color scheme on those elves! Glaurio looks awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do like my Eataine - something a little bit different from the blue/white you usually see on High Elves.

      Delete