Sunday 1 April 2018

The current Projects

This week was rather crowded so that I had virtually no time to paint. But to show even the little bit of progress I managed, I took a photo of my painting table.

The State of my Painting Table
Pict 400: The State of my Painting Table
As you can see, there are several projects I'm working on right now. The Dúnedain look the same as you last saw them, the Skin Wolves should be done quickly since I decided on a polarwolf as the refence and Sauron the Necromancer is mostly wispy smoke and cloth. In the background are  (among other things) parts of the Fellowship of the Ring, another Théoden and a Duergar as well as my seasonal watercup.
Hopefully (and presumably) the coming weeks will be better for my hobby.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Sauron was a thing! He fought in battles though so ofc he would have a model, thinking about it. Also didn't know about skin wolves. I suppose Beorn was a werebear technically? Good to see some of the Emperor's faithful in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you have to have The Dark Lord - someone has to kill all those other heroes...
      The Skinwolves are an AoS thing and will most likely be used in D&D. But there are werewolves in the Tolkien Legendarium. There even once were points for them in the game but no profile to go with it.
      I will someday have to get on with those Luna Wolves in the background - they have stood there collecting dust for about a year now...

      Delete