Sunday 30 May 2021

The Ulfenwatch shambling along

These past two weeks I painted the Ulfenwatch including Watchmaster Halgrim, I had started as well as a bit more scenery from the Garden of Morr kit.

Watchmaster Halgrim and the Ulfenwatch
Pict 1033: Watchmaster Halgrim and the Ulfenwatch
Watchmaster Halgrim and Ulfenwatch Skeletons
Pict 1034: Watchmaster Halgrim and Ulfenwatch Skeletons
Watchmaster Halgrim and Ulfenwatch Skeletons
Pict 1035: Watchmaster Halgrim and Ulfenwatch Skeletons
In the end, these skeletons painted up quite nicely. With all of the corrosion, they are quite colourful – more than I'd usually paint. But I really enjoyed seeing them come together. I do like the faded red cloth and will probably use it as a main colour going forwards with the Cursed City box.

Garden of Morr Mausoleum
Pict 1036: Garden of Morr Mausoleum
I also painted up the last Mausoleum from the Garden of Morr. The base was already done and I did take a little more time building because I removed all the roses. I even got myself some protective gloves sice I had cut my fingers on this project so many times...

The two pieces of Wall painted up pretty quickly as well. With them beeing higher they are great to block line of sight as well as providing obstacles. And they will look good in the background of future scenic photo shots!

Ruins of Osgiliath (Fornost)
Pict 1038: Ruins of Osgiliath (Fornost)
While I was at it with the scenery, I also tried out my recipe for a piece of the Osgiliath Ruins set. I really enjoy how it ties in with the rest of my terrain! So my planned Osgiliath board will migrate further north and become part of the ruins of Arnor, maybe Fornost?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work man! Can't decide which I like more, the minis or the scenery. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate!They do fit together quite nicely!

      Delete