Sunday 15 October 2023

Blood Angels Depoilers and Plasma on the Castra Ferrum

Another quick update this week, as I did not have that much time to paint. I did, however, finish the first half of my Blood Angels Inductii Despoilers and got some more work done on the DreadTober Castra Ferrum Dreadnought.

Blood Angels Inductii Despoilers
Pict 1373: Blood Angels Inductii Despoilers
Blood Angels Consul
Pict 1374: Blood Angels Consul

This is the first half of my Inductii Despoilers and the matching Consul. Highlighting the red armour with glazes does take a while, but I'm pretty happy with the results! I hope the finish the other eight during the next week, so I can get ahead with my other October projects.

Blood Angels Mk IV Castra Ferrum Dreadnought (WIP)
Pict 1375: Blood Angels Mk IV Castra Ferrum Dreadnought (WIP)

Speaking of, here's what I managed to do on my Castra Ferrum Dreadnought. I pretty much only worked on the lenses and the plasma coils of the gun arm. Whilst I have these colours on my wet pallet I will do the lenses on the Destroyers and the Rhino next. After I'll be onto highlighting the other parts on the Dreadnought!

5 comments:

  1. Nice work .. I'm thinking about putting together some Despoilers but I haven't figured out which Legion I'm going to make them for.. RG or EC.. I have so much other models I need to get together I really don't want to add more to the list yet haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Yes, I know the problem - there are so many unpainted Marines waiting for a lick of paint and even more still unbuilt... I do have parts to convert another Despoiler squad in Mk III, but I think they will go with my Luna Wolves that are still unpainted.

      Delete
    2. Awesome .. seeing some Luna Wolves will be very cool. MkIII Despoilers will slot in really nicely!

      Delete
  2. Those Despoilers look great! Definitely fierce and up to some despoiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like the FW upgrade pack – while somewhat expensive, you do get some good poses out of the new Mk VI bodies.

      Delete