Sunday 7 October 2018

Limited Edition Vax'ildan

This week was another slow one. I pretty much only managed to finish the Vax'ildan miniature I started last week.

Vax'ildan (limited edition)
Pict 519: Vax'ildan (limited edition)
Vax'ildan (limited edition)
Pict 520: Vax'ildan (limited edition)

As I saif last week, I really like the scuplt. Painting the face really was a joy - the pronounced cheekbones made the eyes really easy. I also enjoyed putting in colours into the wings and the dark green for the Deathwalkers Ward and the Boots of Haste. The latter also got some silver filigree to denote them as a bit of a different item to the rest of the armour.

Uruk Hai Siege Ladders and Bombs
Pict 521: Uruk Hai Siege Ladders and Bombs

Since I've got scenery projects on my mind, I also painted a few bit I had laying around that fit. The Uruk Hai siege ladders will probably never really see use in an acutal siege game but they'll add plenty to my Goblintown and my Osgiliath terrain. And since it was such a quick paintjob, I also did the two Uruk bombs.

No comments:

Post a Comment