Sunday 27 June 2021

More Cursed City Beasts

I used the past two weeks to paint up some more Cursed City enemies. I finished the Bat Swarms and made good progress on the Vargskyr. Last week, I also got to play a game of Infinity – my first one of N4 and the first in about one and a half years!

Bat Swarms
Pict 1044: Bat Swarms

Cursed City Bat Swarms
Pict 1045: Cursed City Bat Swarms
These Bat Swarms are really nice miniatures and painted up quite fast. If there were rules to add in the Fell Bats from the Soulblight Gravelords range into Cursed City, I could see myself getting a box and painting them up in the same scheme. They might even pull double duty and get used as Gundabad War Bats in MESBG, even if the bases would not match up.

Vargskyr (WIP)
Pict 1046: Vargskyr (WIP)
And here is another WIP of the Vargskyr - quite a big model! The brighter underside and the claws are still left to do and I'm pretty happy with the blend on the hands for example. Once the base is done, it will be a really great center piece!
After the Vargskyr I will get onto the Zombies and then its not that much more to have a fully painted game!

Combined Army vs. Haqqislam
Pict 1047: Combined Army vs. Haqqislam
And of course, to celebrate me playing a game of Infinity, here are a few of the MVPs and their nemeses. I managed to incur only a minor loss and had great fun – will have to play more games soon! And lastly one scenic shot of my Bounty Hunter on bike masquerading as a Kum Rider.

Authorized Bounty Hunter
Pict 1048: Authorized Bounty Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment