Sunday 31 October 2021

Authorized Bounty Hunting

Three more models finished for my Dahshat Mercenaries and six more on the go! I'm really picking up steam with this new sectorial by playing games and planning ahead for a team tournament.

Authorized Bounty Hunting
Pict 1078: Authorized Bounty Hunting
Authorized Bounty Hunters and Zuyong Invincible
Pict 1079: Authorized Bounty Hunters and Zuyong Invincible
Authorized Bounty Hunters and Zuyong Invincible
Pict 1080: Authorized Bounty Hunters and Zuyong Invincible

These Bounty Hunter miniatures are really great and full of character. I was however cursing myself for wanting to make them stand out from the rest of my army by giving them white armour. I sill find it a cool look, but I doubt I will want to paint any more of them.

The Zuyong pretty much just adheres to my usual colour scheme. I really like him as a part of my staple link team and he has been in all of my lists so far. I'm happy to have him painted!

Herbie is looking out for you!
Pict 1081: Herbie is looking out for you!

Speaking of games: I did play a few round but only remembered to snap pictures of one. Nevertheless, putting the painted models on a cool game board really elevates them. Herbie is a real champ and great fun to play!

Dahshat Company (WIP)
Pict 1082: Dahshat Company (WIP)

I also put down the basic colours on some more Dahshat mercenaries. Here are two Liberto fish boys, a skull-faced Húláng, a skull-masked Dozer as well as Miranda Ashcroft (with the sword) and Valerya Gromoz.

2 comments:

  1. That first photo looks awesome! Great composition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! All of those sweet, sweet diagonals.

      Delete