During the past two weeks I have worked on the second edition Eldar. The Guardians and one hero are really far along and the Dire Avengers are not far behind them.
| Pict 1738: Iyanden Guardians and Hero (WIP) |
The Guardians as well as the first hero to lead them (I plan on uising him as an Exarch for now) have had their base colours done. After a few decals, I also doused them with the oil wash. The hot weather meant the oil dried really quickly. They are ready for the highlights, but even with the wet pallet, I fear the paint would dry on my good brushes right now.
| Pict 1739: Iyanden Dire Avengers (WIP) |
Whilst I am waiting for colder weather to do the more delicate highlighting, I am putting the basecolours on more of the collection. The Dire Avengers are also coming along. They are almost ready for the oilwash. I only want to clean up a bit more around the red gems and especially around the eyes. That Exarch might just be my favourite model of the whole range. The pose and the proportions are just perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment