Sunday 29 November 2020

WHFB: Alith Anar and Shadow Warrios

This week I finished highlighting the Shadow Warrios and Alith Anar for my growing collection of painted Warhammer High Elves.

Alith Anar and Shadow Warriors
Pict 956: Alith Anar and Shadow Warriors
Alith Anar
Pict 957: Alith Anar
Alith Anar was painted right alongside the remaining Shadow Warriors but of course his armour has a lot more bling to it. With the teal arnoud the runes on the sword I introduced a new colour into the scheme. I think I like it so that similar runes will also be this colour from now on.

Shadow Warriors
Pict 958: Shadow Warriors
Shadow Warriors
Pict 959: Shadow Warriors

I really like how these Shadow Warrios came out. I would have been cool to have five unique sculpts in the 7th edition box, but they look great as a unit nonetheless. I might buy a unit of the 6th edition sculpts as well. But that will have to wait until next year - for now I will have to look towards my numbers and paint a few more models to and not buy more...

Mordheim Elf Mage (WIP)
Pict 960: Mordheim Elf Mage (WIP)

After finishing the highlighting on the Shadow Warriors, I started with the base colours on the Mordheim Elf Mage. He will wear similar colours to these stealthy warriors as I imagine him to be self reliant on the road as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment